Tuesday 13 October 2015

EMOTIONS

EMOTIONS
by Dominic Ceballos


I feel heavy looking through those years When I waited and cried those tears, I felt the pain growing each and every day And “ I’m fine “ is all I could say
I feel down knowing what I did wasn’t enough Never enough to make you laugh, Even though problems are tough My efforts are just not enough
I feel confused on what to do Do I hide this feeling that is true? Or die every time you find someone new, I just can’t decide when I’m talking about you,
I feel crazy each and every day To see you smile in a way, That keeps me awake every night and day, Oh, girl I just want you to stay
I feel jealous to know you care For someone who wasn’t even there I find it really unfair It’s just the feeling I can’t bare
I feel mad to know you’re in pain All I witness is an endless rain I'll wipe those tears 'coz care And don’t worry I'll always be there
But now I only feel regret That I've kept all these things a secret, These emotions I feel inside That I never should hide
I just love you too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ginintuang hakbang ng ACT!

CLICK TO SEE MORE PHOTOS