Tuesday 11 October 2016

Life

Life
By Jywell Buscato

All people will have to go,
Through the journey of life,
Life has ups and downs,
At the most unexpected times,
Which has rough and bumpy corners

Life can’t be perfect all the time,
We all have a feeling that,
Makes us want to go,
But want to erase the past,
And start over again

What matters most is how many times,
You stand – up to continue,
It presented with an opportunity,
To react differently in many actions,
Many situations will test our ability

You must struggle to survive,
But don’t give up to succeed,
It doesn’t matter if you win or lose,
What counts  is how you made it,
And what you feel about it
It offers many opportunities,
It’s up to you if you will grab it,
Or you will let it pass, and let it go easily,
Think wisely before doing actions

Always remember and keep  in mind,
That the failure once experienced,
Is not the end of everything,
The best choice is still standing,
Start doing things that make you feel better

Love

Saying you loved me, with that look  in your eye,
I wish I could say it was a cold hearted lie,
I know that you love me, I know that you care,
But the rage inside you, slowly fade

I admit I’ve made mistakes, overstepping the boundaries,
Which made me look fake, made me look untrustred,
I always said I would never do the things I did,
And I know that’s why it’s hard for you to forgive

So many times we’ve said that we’d try,
Just to turn around and make each other cry,
Remember how it was when we first started out,
We feel so hard, maybe fell in love too soon,
And we both did things we can’t undo

Our love for each other is still there,
I never meant to hurt you or cause you any pain,
We always have these tears to cry,
I have these emotions, I wish you could see

Sometimes I get really upset,
Cause I feel like you don’t  understand me,
Will you ever love me like you used to?
Show me the love that I once knew,
The love that we both grew

When will you see?
I’m starting to feel like I hardly know you anymore
When can we go back to how it was before?
Will we still hurt if we heal?
My dreams of us does not look like it’s coming true,
I feel sad and you’re sick of me and want something new

Moving On
How can I let go?
If I know that I can’t,
Every Second means every heartbeat,
That I waste everyday thinking of you

It’s hard to move on,
If you know that the person you really love,
Doesn’t like you,
Wishing that we can bring back,
Our memories we made together

If I have a time machine,
I would return to the time,
That we have so much fun like there’s no tomorrow,
I hope someday you’ll realize,

That I have loved you so much

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ginintuang hakbang ng ACT!

CLICK TO SEE MORE PHOTOS