Tuesday 11 October 2016

Aquino, Tadios crowned Mr. and Ms. Healthy

Photo by Jeanille Cogtas
Psalm Aquino (Grade 8-Unity) and AllyshaTadios (Grade 10-Perseverance) were crowned as Mr. and Ms. Healthy last July 28, 2016, Thursday at 3:00 pm.
Aquino won as Mr. Healthy, while Kayne Barabat (Grade 10-Perseverance) was proclaimed the 1st Runner Up and Kyle Ramirez (Grade 8-Integrity), who also received the special award: Mr. Photogenic, followed as the pageant’s 2nd Runner Up. Aquino represented the fruit mango in all portions of the pageant.
”It’s quite shocking,” Aquino said. “I’m really thankful for my parents, for all their support, and all my classmates, as well.”
Tadios achieved the Ms. Healthy title among the top three girls which included Salve Dorato (Grade 10- Fortitude), who won 1st Runner Up, and JenneveMoncano(Grade 9- Prudence), who also won 2nd Runner Up and Ms. Photogenic.
“I’m still shell-shocked. I never expected this,” Tadios said. “I’d like to thank my classmates and my teachers. Without them, I’d never have this wonderful experience.”
Tadios was also given the Best in Costume title for the female category. Her said costume was a ruffled purple gown which accentuated her assigned fruit: grapes.
The beauty contest was hosted by junior high school teachers, Sir Jason Rabi and Ms. FloramaeArain. The judges were Sir Rommel Alavarez (junior high school PE teacher), Sir Jonathan Uy (junior high guidance counselor), Ms. Mary Ann Osabel (school librarian), and Ms. Malousurname (senior high guidance counselor).
The Mr. and Ms. Healthy event was organized in celebration of the Nutrition Month 2016, and is the first of such pageant in ACT so far.

-Maria Eloisa H. Garcia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ginintuang hakbang ng ACT!

CLICK TO SEE MORE PHOTOS