Thursday 4 August 2016

Let Go

Let Go
By Dominic Ceballos
Every time I wake up,
I reach for a coffee in a cup,
Going through us.
From the memories we had,
Everything we did,
From the good and the bad.

I carry this weight with me,
Of you and me,
And I’m dying, still hurting.
Can you not see?
I guess you can’t,
From all the smiles on your face.

I was destroyed,
When you packed your suitcase.
When you looked back,
Only to say goodbye.
I was killed by the pain,
Said nothing but cried.
I’m tired of this hurting.

I’m ready to let you go.
Though I’m still wondering,
Are you a friend or foe?
But time will tell,
After I’m free.
And I am hoping
That you are ready to see
All the happiness I get,
And all you’ll feel is regret.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Ginintuang hakbang ng ACT!

CLICK TO SEE MORE PHOTOS